Opt In Subscription
Our visitors might be asked to subscribe to our newsletter by providing their name and email address in order to receive content and regular emails from rhiannonday.com. The subscription system that we use is secure. We reserve the right to contact our subscribers at any time with information we consider relevant to this website and blog, however, subscribers may unsubscribe at any time using the “Unsubscribe” link contained in every email.
Just like many other websites, we use log files which store information including:
- Internet protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamps
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
None of this information is linked to anything that is personally identifiable.
What are cookies?
For more general information on how cookies work, see the Wikipedia article on Cookies.
How to disable cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser’s Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will also result in disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you keep cookies enabled.
The cookies set
Account related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third party cookies
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.